Binance is one of the fastest growing digital currency platforms among many others in recent memory. It currently holds the 10th spot on the list of largest digital currency exchange platforms. If you are looking to invest in digital currency like Bitcoin or Ethereum, then Binance Sign Up is the first step you have to take.
You can make an account on the website for free and then you can carry out cryptocurrency transactions and even sell or buy digital currency online. Here in this post, we are going to talk about the simple enough procedure of registration on the currency platform.
Binance Sign Up
There are currently two methods to register for an account on Binance. The first one is that you can use the official Login portal to do so. And the other one is to use the official app that is available for the Android and iOS platforms. We’ll start with the first method.
- Go to the official website of Binance from this link.
- On the home page, click on the Register link to start the registration process.
- Once you do that, you will see a small registration form.
- Fill up the form by entering your email.
- After that, create a password and type it twice in the blanks.
- Agree to the terms and then finally, click on the Register button.
This will create your account in no time and then you will be able to buy or sell digital currency and make transactions. You can also use the app and here is the method for it.
- Install the app on your official App Store.
- Open it and tap on the Account icon.
- Tap on Register from the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email and password and then tap on Register.
That’s it for the Binance Sign Up process using the official App.
This ends the discussion on Binance Sign Up. The process is pretty simple to understand and this guide will help you through the process if you happen to face any obstacles. For more information, contact us at BinanceLogin.